Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Laziness (or maybe Ignorance)

My biggest pet peeve could be put under the umbrella concept of laziness. I like doing research; I don't like taking stances on topics because I think there is always more information out there that I could consume. If something is in front of you needs to be done, do it. Basically get your shit done, don't be ignorant and I will not be annoyed with you. Perhaps it is not even really laziness, but pure ignorance that bothers me. Or just not thinking about other people around you. Asshole drivers, family members that don't do things until you have to do them, people with opinions that are not well researched. I am a rather logical creature in real life (I amend with real life because games and fictional stories appeal to my emotional side), and I just wish people would take the time to actually try to observe and understand the world.

I like to think I am good at researching. If you can Google well the world is open to you. This post is brief because I really do not have much else to say. I have told you what bugs me. Really, I am a rather content being; very little pushes me to extreme annoyance. It really is ignorance/laziness along with the times that people's actions really bother me (although those are more like specific instances and therefore not really something I would describe under this topic). It is general because I never really like using specifics when talking about myself. I mean, it's general and I could rant on about more specific areas within it, but no, I do not feel like addressing that. So I shall leave it at that and wonder what it reveals to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment