Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

And now for something completely different...

Hey everyone! So, as promised on Sunday, I'm back to post something exciting. Today, I'm gonna share something that should appeal to anyone reading that enjoys puzzles, logic, programming, and/or math.

Project Euler.

This website provides hundreds of challenging problems that require a basic understanding math and a thorough understanding of basic logic. Some basic programming skill is generally necessary to compute the solution, but seldom anything advanced or complex, but the real challenge is in determining the proper algorithm for finding the answer to a problem like "Add all the natural numbers below one thousand that are multiples of 3 or 5."

Personally, I find that messing around with this is a great way to relieve stress, and I think that anyone that's ever enjoyed any of the things I listed at the beginning would have a real shot at enjoying this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment