Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Bikers Against Child Abuse

I'm going to start off by linking the article, because it was rather long and I think you guys should read it for yourselves, beyond what I have to say here: Bikers Against Child Abuse Make Abuse Victims Feel Safe.

I found this article a couple of weeks ago, probably closer to when I was first released in July. When I was done reading it I wanted to share it with someone, because I could not believe I had not known an organization like this existed before, I have not really had the chance to share it else where, so I am going ahead and sharing it with you.

I remember feeling very awed when I finished this article, because the people's dedication to helping those victims really moved me. And to lay away that stereotypical gruff, mean biker exterior and show the deep, caring, compassionate individuals they really are was amazing.

There really isn't much that I feel I need to add in way of commentary to this article. It isn't something controversial or where my opinion could shed light on the situation. I just thought it was something I could and should share with you readers. I mean I stumbled upon the article myself because someone linked it and I felt like clicking it, I would have never found out about them without that link. So I just thought I would share something with you that had been a cathartic read and to some degree brightened up my day by reminding me of the good in humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment